Sunday, July 08, 2007


Boooring day!
Woke up around 3pm and could'nt go back to sleep.
Decided to stay in today as it was raining heavily.
Was looking through the old neoprints I took with girlfees.
I miss the past so much , if only I could turn back time.
Am super blur today , must be due to the lack of sleep.
Told Denise I could'nt wait for tomorrow cos' I've got plenty to share with her.

Denise : Tomorrow is sharing day!
Me : Huh? Got such day?
Denise : As in both of us share things lah.

Me : Lance , you were from Lucifer?
Lance : Yeah , why?
Me : Huh, the super band one?
Lance : No lah , that's Lucify!!

Ohmy , I'm mocking at my stupidity!
Breakfast with Xia0sxz tomorrow.
School's on tomorrow. Ugh so fast!

Bury me in memory; the only remnants of that runaway love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home